Ever wondered what happens to your car when it’s stolen?
Most of the vehicles are stolen every hour around the world. It’s easy for thieves to steal a car and get it out of the country in less than an hour. Yes, vehicle can be taken out from the customs zone without registration around the world.
UK detectives find a fleet of 29 stolen British vehicles of cost more than £1million on wasteland in Uganda. The £50,000 SUV was fitted with a state-of-the-art tracking device which activated immediately when it was taken out in west London.
It is important to take care of your vehicle. But unfortunately not possible to keep an eye on your car every single minute. Police advise car owners to:
- Leave their cars in well-lit places
- Consider using steering
- Gear shift and pedal locks
- Vehicle tracking devices
Vehicle tracker is the perfect and smart solution that needs to be installed in your car to minimize stolen vehicle cases and stop thefts to take your vehicle outside the country forever.
Start diminishing your insurance premiums while making certain that your car can get redeemed in the case of theft.
Unfortunately, new cars are also desirable to thieves but by installing GPS vehicle tracker in your car you greatly increase your chances of recovering your car.
GPS vehicle tracker features
- Real-time tracking and notification
- Anti-theft alarm
- Ensure safe driving and improve driving behavior
- Save fuel
- Overspeed alarm
- Provide car’s internal health report
Results and Benefits
- Very useful in fleet management to track your fleet easily.
- Investigators and Law Enforcement can obtain the real-time location evidence when needed.
- Beneficial for vehicle owners for stolen vehicle recovery efforts.