Abstract: The purpose of the study was to portray the challenges faced by foster parents as perceived by foster parents themselves because they are on the front lines of service delivery. The AFGARS (Adoption & Foster Care Analysis Reporting System) reported that there were 402, 378 children from birth through age 20 living in foster care. Of that number, 54% were 8 years old or younger. Only 4% of the total number of children was in pre-adoptive homes while the rest were in foster placements varying from homes of relatives, to homes of non-relatives, to group homes or other institutions.
Challenges faced by Foster Care System: Being a foster parent to a child comes with an inimitable set of challenges. Foster parenting is defined as a planned period of substitute family care for a child when the biological family cannot care for him or her due to death, illness, imprisonment, abandonment, neglect or war. Taking care of children and providing safety and security to them is the utmost concern of every foster parent.
Getting the accurate whereabouts and assisting them in the hour of an emergency is what they desire for. A simple device that will serve numerous challenges faced by foster parent is all they need!
Solution: A new piece of wearable tech promises to give foster parents peace of mind by keeping an eye on their children. A smart watch tracking device that deals with 3G-enabled video calling, texting, smart location monitoring and SOS alarms.
- The apps helps your track your child’s location, but with GPS tracker watch for kids keep tabs on where children go and double up as a phone and panic alarm.
- Set Safe Zones and be alerted when a child leaves these designated areas and locations can be tracked via customized app& application.
- Built-in GPS sensor that tracks the child’s location precisely.
- To make tracking more accurate, the watch also uses what’s called cell-tower triangulation to pinpoint precise locations using network data.
- Additionally comes with built-in Wi-Fi that connects to surrounding networks to add an extra level of location accuracy.
- With two-way communication, bridge the gap between you and your child.
- No need to worry if the child loves to get wet in rain, as this tracking solution is water-resistant and can withstand rain, sweat or splash.
The ideal reward given by ThinkRace Technology
ThinkRace Technology is a leading GPS tracker, IoT Solution & Fitness Monitoring Equipment Company. We help our clients by serving them with customized solutions for family safety. The kids GPS Watch PT401 that can be easily accessed remotely through use of Android and iOS app or platform to stay allied with the kids to get the locations and stay updated with the whereabouts from a dependable mode of communication. Our experienced R&D team persists in innovation we continue to create solutions to protecting our children to give them safety and freedom.
We provide complete solution for personal, kids; elderly and pet safety through our devices and tracking app &applications. Being a smart watch technological partner, we deliver trackers that help the human race to stay safe & connected with their loved ones with entirety security.
The customized range of Kids GPS trackers is the perfect solution that is manufactured in our GPS watch factory. Our wearable device helps in real-time location with multiple features and help to stay connected in case of an emergency. Get all kind of wearable device and locator for kids that give complete peace of mind.
You can build your own brand of GPS smart watch for kids with our ODM/OEM/JDM services. Our customized Prototype & PCBA designing and technical after-sale support are what we are known for in the market.